Add something to cart :)
Active Partition Recovery is a toolkit that helps you to recover deleted and damaged logical drives and partitions within DOS, Windows or Windows PE (boot disk) environment. Simple QuickScan easily detects and recovers recently deleted partitions, as long as they were not formatted / overwritten to after deletion. Advanced low-level SuperScan may detect partitions which were deleted a long time ago, even if you have created new ones and even formatted them!
Active Partition Recovery toolkit includes the following main features:
- Restores lost partitions & disks back to working state
- QuickScan easily detects partitions being deleted but not re-formatted
- SuperScan - low-level scan detects re-formatted & damaged partitions
- Includes Active@ File Recovery - last chance file recovery tool
- Backup & Restore disk partitioning info and ability to Rollback changes
- Fixes damaged Partition Table, MBR (Master Boot Record) and GPT
- Creates a Disk Image - sector-by-sector data backup for data recovery
- Restores all data from raw, compressed and VMWare Disk Images
- Supports Windows 7 & 8, XP & Vista, 2003 & 2008 & 2012 Servers, WinPE
- Recovers deleted FAT/exFAT/NTFS/HFS/UFS/Ext2/Ext3/ Ext4fs file systems
- Recovers IDE, SATA, eSATA, SSD, SCSI, RAID, USB Flash Disks and Memory Cards
- Recovers volumes lost due to accidental disk formatting, damage by virus attack, malicious program, or a power failure...