Add something to cart :)
In this course, author and InfoPath expert Gini Courter shows how to create and publish sophisticated electronic forms using the latest version of the Microsoft form-creation tool InfoPath. The course features the InfoPath Designer tool and provides in-depth tutorials on designing form templates, and explains how to create and publish forms via email, the web, a network share, or SharePoint. Gini also demonstrates advanced aspects of InfoPath, like connecting forms to outside data sources and building templates from Office documents, databases, or XML files.
* What is InfoPath?
* Creating a template from scratch
* Importing Word and Excel forms
* Creating and modifying data sources
* Adding and formatting a layout table
* Choosing a theme
* Working with form controls like date pickers and check boxes
* Using tables and sections for repeating data
* Publishing forms and templates
* Enabling digital signatures in a form