Add something to cart :)
This course is the first in a four-part series by industry-pro Deke McClelland on creating elegant, optimized graphics with the tools in Adobe Illustrator CS6 and Deke's special, branded techniques.
This installment covers subjects such as working with shapes and closed paths, including painting, grouping, and coloring, and placing and adjusting type. Deke shows you how to select fonts, create hanging indents, and tweak the kerning and leading of your text. Additional chapters cover drawing and editing paths (and their points) and moving and transforming objects in your artwork.
* Rotating and duplicating objects
* Grouping and stacking
* Erasing and painting selected paths
* Using the Shape Builder tool
* Reflecting across an angled axis
* Simulating beveled edges
* Creating a network of interlocking paths
* Placing and flowing text
* Creating page margins
* Adjusting type size
* Creating and applying paragraph styles
* Using the Glyphs panel
* Inserting and removing anchor points