Add something to cart :)
iZotope RX 2 is the most complete audio repair toolkit on the market, enabling you to remove noise, hiss, buzz and hum, eliminate clicks and crackle, restore clipped audio, visually select and suppress unwanted sounds, resynthesize missing audio and much more.
RX 2 Advanced extends the standard version of RX 2 with new, specialized tools designed for audio professionals.
Visualize and Repair with Next Generation Technology
Leveraging iZotope's extensive research and development expertise and drawing from the science of psychoacoustics and image processing, RX features cutting-edge tools that raise the bar on quality and usability enabling you to fix previously untreatable audio.
RX 2 features several new algorithms and workflow changes equipped to cover even the most challenging repair tasks.
RX 2 Advanced Highlights
* Adaptive mode in Denoiser to remove noise that changes over time
* Deconstruct, a new class of audio manipulation for control over noisy and tonal components of sound
* 3rd party plug-in support enabling any processing on spectrogram selections and in Compare and Batch Processing features
* iZotope 64-bit SRC for sample rate conversion, MBIT for dithering and iZotope Radius for changing time and pitch
* Time-stamped log creation, essential for forensics and archival documentation
* Spectral Repair multi-resolution mode for more accurate separation of noise and desired content
* Automatic Azimuth alignment and precise sub-sample control of delay for tape restoration
Added and Improved Processing
* Denoiser features new Global Smoothing control and high frequency enhancement for increased transparency
* Declick features improved click detection and new Decrackle algorithm designed to treat continuous background crackle from vinyl and older media
* New channel operations left/right channel mixing and arbitrary phase rotation
* Spectral Repair now allows longer and unlimited selection processing
* Gain module has new advanced fade methods
Enhanced Visual Editing
* New Lasso, Brush and Magic Wand tools allow natural, freehand selections around problem sounds, so you're no longer constrained by a selection box
* Magic Wand can automatically select a sound and its harmonics for incredibly fast editing
* Make multiple selections and process them all together, saving time as you audition different options
* Ability to hide side and bottom panels provides a nearly full-screen view of your audio spectrogram or waveform
* Session Support - your edit history is automatically saved when you quit and reloaded when you restart. The entire state of the program including your selection is saved. This new feature also works in the event of a computer crash or power outage. Get back up and running immediately.
* Updated batch processor allows you to chain together multiple modules and process multiple files at once, using multiple CPUs for full optimization
* Remove Hum now intelligently identifies the hum frequency for quick suppression
* And many other small keyboard, mouse and UI improvements