Add something to cart :)
After Effects CS5.5 New Creative Techniques highlights some of the most exciting features in the latest release. These include enhanced 3D lights, cameras, and effects; the Warp Stabilizer; new stereoscopic tools; and the simplified audio workflow between Audition and After Effects. The course also includes bonus tips, "Tweaks for Geeks," on working more efficiently in After Effects, including searching, sorting, saving, and more.
After Effects CS5.5 New Creative Techniques was created and produced by Trish and Chris Meyer. We are honored to host their material in the lynda.com Online Training Library.
* Adjusting the parameters in Warp Stabilizer
* Creating orbiting camera rigs
* Using the Camera Lens Blur effect
* Understanding focus and convergence
* Processing audio dynamically