Add something to cart :)
With Total Training for CSS & XHTML Web Development you'll learn the process of building a structure for your web pages and then styling those web pages so that they look polished and professional, in the style and design you format. Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a versatile scripting language that allows designers great flexibility in terms of the visual appearance for a site they wish to create and affords them the means to change that appearance without having to recode web pages. This flexibility and the best practices you'll learn during the design process can turn an average web designer into a top notch designer, which will help you build your portfolio and client list.
* Learn to build up an HTML structure to organize content on a web page
* Easily apply formatting to your HTML structure using CSS
* Discover how to override inherited formatting using CSS
* Change your web pages layout without changing your HTML
* Manage your website file structure and preview your work using Dreamweaver