Add something to cart :)
In PowerPoint 2010: Real-World Projects, author Gini Courter uses a real-world project to demonstrate the new features in the latest edition of Microsoft's presentation software. Gini teaches the use of screen clippings and the ability to create one-click snapshots of a desktop during a live presentation. She shows how to apply corrections and effects to presentation images without leaving the application, and add interest to a presentation via slide transitions and animation effects. Gini also uses PowerPoint's new Backstage view to compress a presentation for distribution via email, and demonstrates the review tools from the perspective of the reviewer and the presenter. Exercise files accompany the course.
* king and sharing screen clippings
* Editing images with the Remove Background tool
* Merging and comparing presentations
* Organizing a presentation into sections
* Editing and using video in a presentation