Add something to cart :)
With the Music Creator 5 your creative dreams become the truth. Get
polished, professional recordings from your home computer with Music
Creator 5 - no previous recording experience required. Music Creator 5
guides you through initial set-up, making it easy for you to plug in
your instrument or microphone and immediately start recording. Music
Creator's powerful tools, instruments, and effects are designed to be
right up your street. Creating music on your PC has never been such an
easy thing. You will have fun and get pleasure - all from Cakewalk,
makers of the #1 selling music software in the world.
* Record Your Music Today
With a new user interface, assistant tools, and instrument tracks, it's easier than ever to record.
* Play & Record with Virtual Instruments
Access hundreds of instrument sounds and even create drum parts to fill out your songs.
* Connect Your Instruments Easily
Plug in your guitar, microphone, MIDI controller, or any other instrument to your audio interface and start recording.
* Edit and Mix Like a Pro
Powerful editing tools and a simple on screen mixer make it easy to edit and mix just like a pro.
* Studio-quality Effects
Record and mix with studio-quality effects like reverb, EQ, delay and the new IK Multimedia Amplitube X-GEAR guitar amp simulator.
* Publish and Promote Your Music
Easily burn your mixes to CD to share with family and friends. Create and customize streaming music players and playlists on your website.
* Up to 160 total tracks (32 audio and 128 MIDI);
* Professional 24-bit audio quality;
* Create backing tracks fast using the Loop Explorer;
* Play and record using hundreds of high-quality instrument sounds from the included Cakewalk Sound Center and the Roland TTS-1;
* Add drum beats to your songs with Studio Instruments Drums;
* Get a studio-quality sound with 10 effects including IK Multimedia Amplitube X-GEAR amp simulator, EQ, Delay, Compressor, Reverb, and more;
* Add more instruments and effects with support for DirectX, VST, and ReWire;
* Print lead sheets and notation; publish music to the internet; and burn CDs for fans, family, and friends.