Add something to cart :)
Allegro PCB Design quickly takes simple or complex designs from concept to production in a constraint-driven design system. Its scalable platform allows designers to cost-effectively match the needs of small to large projects.
With its comprehensive feature set, CadenceВ« AllegroВ« PCB Design offers the leading physical and electrical constraint-driven PCB layout and interconnect routing system. The fully integrated design flow includes design creation, library creation, placement, interactive routing and editing, automatic routing, and interfaces for manufacturing and mechanical CAD. The user interface is intuitive, easy-to-use, and consistent throughout the design flow. Large, dense PCB designs with high-speed interfaces can utilize Global Routing Environment technology for intelligent interconnect planning and routing automation.
* Provides a scalable, full-featured PCB design solution
* Enables a constraint-driven design flow to reduce design iterations
* Provides a single, consistent, front-to-back constraint management environment
* Delivers an integrated RF/analog design and mixed-signal design environment
* Provides interactive floorplanning and component placement
* Provides design partitioning for large, dispersed development teams
* Enables real-time, interactive push/shove etch editing
* Allows real-time plowing/healing with dynamic shape technology
* Manages net scheduling, timing, crosstalk, layer set routing, and geometric constraints
* Provides proven PCB Router technology for auto-routing of random signals
* Captures design intent for interconnects through hierarchical flow planning
* Shortens interconnect planning and routing time for dense designs with high-speed interfaces
* Outputs design data in a variety of manufacturing formats