Add something to cart :)
Create and integrate reports into your Web and server-based applications - and deploy them easily as zero-client or rich-client solutions.
Recommended for Application Developers
Learn more about features in Crystal Reports Developer Edition that have been designed for application developers.
* Application integration Find out how you can use Crystal Reports to add report viewing, creation, and modification capabilities your applications.
* Data access Access almost any kind of data with more than 35 data drivers and tight control over database connectivity.
* Formatting and design Design professional-looking, interactive reports using features like the visual report designer and dynamic prompts.
* Report viewing and interaction Make it easy for people in your organization to view and work with their reports by customizing them to match their needs.
* Security, support, and maintenance Learn how Crystal Reports can work within your existing security infrastructure and with other Business Objects tools.
* Leverage a common security policy model with the Tivoli Access Manager family of products to extend support to other resources, such as WebSphere MQ applications, and UNIX and Linux system resources.
* Provide a base for Federation: Companies that choose to collaborate in identity-based business processes may benefit from IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager's ability to help simplify integration between companies and their partners' Web sites. Federated SSO solutions, such as Tivoli Federated Identity Manager add standardized cross-domain SSO (SAML, Liberty, WS-Federation) to a security system. However these typically need first-point-of-contact and session management to already be in place; Access Manager fills that role (and Access Manager for e-business customers can upgrade to Tivoli Federated Identity Manager if federation becomes a requirement in the future).
* Manage and secure your business environments from your existing hardware (mainframe, PCs, servers) and operating system platforms including Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris, and HP-UX.