Add something to cart :)
Telestream Wirecast is a professional live video streaming production tool from Telestream, designed for all needs and all skill levels. As we have seen, Wirecast is an advanced yet easy and very simple-to-use broadcast environment program, that allows you to create live or on-demand broadcasts for the web, such as facebook, youtube, and more. By using this program, you will be easily to create professional broadcasts, controlling multiple live videos in real-time, dynamically mixing in other source media, such as movies, slides, music, and audio.
Wirecast Pro 7 is an ideal solution for producing professional webcasts, broadcasts, or on-demand services. Wirecast allows you to connect external devices to read video, mix multiple videos both live/recorded video sources, add sliding transitions between feeds and video sources. Wirecast 7 comes with some useful new streaming features, such as new possibility to broadcast in the widest possible range of footage, new streaming supports, and so much more.
Whats new in Wirecast 7.5:
- New! Periscope/Twitter streaming destination!
* Fixed UI for Use Backup Server and Automatically Start Event in YouTube destination not working properly
* Fixed keyboard shortcuts for Scoreboard increment/decrement not working properly
* Fixed Stream, Record and viewership statistics icons not displaying properly when Preview Inspector is open
* Fixed issues with Daylight Savings time in Facebook Live and YouTube events
* Fixed a hang that could occur when Facebook Live viewer statistics incremented too high (~200 or higher)
* Fixed missing translation strings in Facebook Live destination
* Fixed inability to add dynamic destination URLs manually through the Edit Visible Destination window