Add something to cart :)
* Rhinoceros (typically abbreviated Rhino, or Rhino3D) is a commercial 3D computer graphics and computer-aided design (CAD) application software developed by Robert McNeel & Associates
* Rhinoceros is used in processes of computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), rapid prototyping,
* 3D printing and reverse engineering in industries including architecture, industrial design (e.g. automotive design, watercraft design), product design (e.g. jewelry design) as well as for multimedia and graphic design
Rhino can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Special features include:
Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
* Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
* Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
* Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
* Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
* Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
* Development platform for hundreds of speciality modeling products.
New in Rhino 6
* AddGuide Add temporary infinite guide / construction line.
* BlendCrv New options: BlendStart: PickPoint and CurveEnd.
* Catenary Creates a curve that a hanging chain or cable assumes under its own weight when supported only at its ends.
* ChangeSpace Change the "space" of object from layout to detail and vise versa.
* DecimalPoint Checks to see whether numbers with decimal points are being correctly printed and read.
* DeleteMeshNgons Removes ngon groups from a mesh.
* Distribute Spread objects out evenly between the end objects. and more than 30 new features.