Add something to cart :)
The balance between direct sound and reverberation is essential for the acoustic quality of audio recordings. DeVerberate is a reverb reduction plug-in that can attenuate or boost the reverberation that is already present in recorded material. The novel real-time algorithm works equally well with mono as with stereo recordings and splits the incoming audio into an estimation of the direct sound and the reverberated sound which can then be recombined freely. The improvement process can be monitored visually using the spectral representations of the input and output signal as well as of the estimated reverberation.
* Attenuate reverberation in existing recordings
* Change the perceived distance in a mix by changing the balance between the direct sound and the reverberation
* Improve dialog and location sound
* Forensic specialists can improve speech intelligibility
* Boost the natural reverberation in existing recordings
New Features and Fixes:
* Improved algorithm preserves the direct sound better and reduces unwanted effects on the envelope curve.
* New Automatic Estimation button estimates the reverberation time automatically based on the incoming audio.
* The graphical user interface is now resizable.
* Fixed code signing issues under OS X.
* OS X installer now lets users choose which plug-ins to install (AAX, AU or VST).