Add something to cart :)
Perl Dev Kit (PDK) provides essential tools for building and deploying Perl applications
PDK includes versions of PerlApp, Coverage Analyzer and Filter Builder for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, HP-UX and Solaris. PerlApp and Filter Builder are also available for AIX.
Windows developers can take advantage of additional features PerlSvc, PerlCtrl, PerlNET, PerlMSI, PerlTray, Graphical Debugger (32-bit only), and VBScript Converter.
PDK supports Perl and ActivePerl 5.8, 5.10, 5.12, 5.14 and 5.16.
- Develop and deploy your Perl programs to anyone on any platform with PerlApp's new cross-platform wrapping.
- Deliver code as executables or as Windows Services, ActiveX components, .NET assemblies or in the System Tray.
- Easily create MSI files using Perl code.
- Enforce best-practices or personalized coding policies against your source code. Great for teams!
- Filter text interactively, with on-the-fly results.
- Jumpstart your transition from VBScript to Perl.
- Improve code performance and reliability through coverage experiments, hotspot analysis and data set comparisons.
- Find problems fast with the nimble Windows debugger.