Add something to cart :)
Own the Future
To notate music is to look forward - to the performance, and beyond. Whether you're creating a simple lead sheet, making worksheets for your students, or composing your magnum opus, Finale helps you easily capture your musical ideas, produce beautiful notation, and quickly share the results.
For 25 years, Finale's unique ability to create anything on the printed page has remained undisputed while other music notation software has come and gone. Finale 2014 is the forward-looking choice with new innovations, making Finale's trademark freedom and flexibility easy for everyone to use.
Begin creating your musical legacy today.
Finale 2014.5 is Here!
Finale 2014.5 incorporates new features, bug fixes, and significant modernization of Finale code, including many Mac-specific updates resulting in performance improvements and full compatibility with Apple's OS X El Capitan operating system.
Features added in this release include:
* The ability to save SmartMusic accompaniments with premium VST/AU instrument sounds, including the provided Garritan sounds
* A means to quickly and easily reorder staves
* Enhanced MusicXML and EPUB support
* Options to automatically create double barlines before key changes
* Updated SmartScore X2 Lite scanning software, with many improvements in core musical features such as beams, augmentation dots, and tuplets
All plug-ins provided with the update have also been modernized, and many have been enhanced, including FinaleScript, Global Staff Attributes, Latin Percussion, TG Tools Lite, Band-in-a-Box Auto-Harmonizing and more. Finale's documentation has been overhauled, offering vastly improved search results and compatibility with any device, including smartphones and tablets. (This could allow you, for example, to have Finale's documentation displayed on your iPad while you work on your laptop or desktop computer.)
The release also resolves more than 120 bugs, prioritized by customer requests.