Add something to cart :)
ChemDraw Professional is the complete drawing tool of choice for chemists and biologists to create publication-ready, scientifically intelligent drawings for use in ELNs, databases and publications and for querying chemical databases, now including SciFinder . ChemDraw Professional includes all the features in ChemDraw Prime extended with biopolymer tools, BioDraw, NMR prediction and Name Structure. It also enables structure data exploration, organization and processing with ChemDraw for Excel, ChemFinder Standard, and ChemScript.
ChemOffice Professional includes the following applications:
* ChemDraw Professional is used by hundreds of thousands of scientists around the world to quickly and effectively draw molecules, reactions and biological entities and pathways for use in documents and electronic lab notebooks; to search databases, now including SciFinder; to generate accurate names from structures; and to predict properties and spectra.
* ChemDraw for Excel adds chemical intelligence to Excel spreadsheets so that chemists can use Excel's analysis, sorting and organization tools to further manipulate and enrich sets of compounds and data and explore structure-activity relationships.
* Chem3D generates 3D models so that chemists can view their compounds in three dimensions to assess shape and properties to maximize activity or specificity. Chem3D also includes GAMESS and interfaces to other computational tools including Gaussian, MOPAC, Conflex and Autodock.
* ChemFinder is a chemically-intelligent personal database system that scientists use to organize their compounds and to search for and correlate structures with properties and to transform data into easy to understand visualizations, cluster maps and ideal compound profiles to easily discern structure-activity relationships.
* ChemFinder for Office scans files and directories for chemical structures and can be used to search documents by structure to locate compounds of interest.
* ChemScript is scripting language that exposes the underlying chemical structure processing power of ChemOffice to developers who want to manipulate structures and automate processes.
* CDSL Mobile is a site-deployable version of ChemDraw for iPad for Site Subscription customers.