Add something to cart :)
McAfee VirusScan Command Line Scanner offers advanced anti-virus scanning technology in a UNIX-based or Microsoft Windows-based utility. You get comprehensive threat detection and cleaning with command-line granular control.
* Broad threat protection VirusScan Command Line Scanner blocks all types of viruses and threats, including those hidden in compressed, archived, or packed files
* Flexibility and control VirusScan Command Line Scanner gives you the level of control that is possible only through a command-line scanner; it runs on Microsoft Windows and a wide range of UNIX platforms
* Reliable accurate scans False positives are problems for many anti-virus applications, but with VirusScan Command Line Scanner, they are few and far between
* Proven anti-virus technology VirusScan Command Line Scanner detects a wide range of viruses and malicious code threats, even in compressed files; using advanced heuristics and generic detection, VirusScan even protects against emerging threats
* Powerful memory scanning With VirusScan Command Line, you get on-demand and scheduled in-memory scanning for viruses, worms, and Trojans; you can protect your systems from threats which do not write their code to disk
* Command line control VirusScan Command Line Scanner offers the degree of control available only with a command line utility; it runs on Windows/DOS or a variety of UNIX platforms.