Add something to cart :)
CHEMCAD is Chemstations' intuitive suite of chemical process simulation software that broadens an engineer's capabilities and increases productivity. CHEMCAD supercharges an engineer's efficiency when facing the toughest chemical process models or addressing day-to-day challenges.
CHEMCAD is an integrated suite of intuitive chemical process engineering software. CHEMCAD's scalability allows users to purchase add-ons and features as needed for their specific industry and processes. This results in ultimate flexibility and affordability.
The CHEMCAD suite of products includes:
* CC-STEADY STATE. Chemical process simulation software that includes libraries of chemical components, thermodynamic methods, and unit operations to allow steady-state simulation of continuous chemical processes from lab scale to full scale. Ideal for: Users who want to design processes, or rate existing processes, in steady state.
* CC-DYNAMICS. Process simulation software that takes steady-state simulations to the next level of fidelity to allow dynamic analysis of flowsheets. The possibilities are endless: operability check-out, PID loop tuning, operator training, even online process control and soft sensor functionality. Ideal for: Users who want to design or rate dynamic processes.
* CC-THERM. Heat exchanger design and rating software available as an add-on or standalone program. CC-THERM makes use of multiple international standards for design and materials to make sizing a heat exchanger faster and more accurate. The program covers shell-and-tube, plate-and-frame, air-cooled, and double-pipe exchangers. Rigorous designs are based on CHEMCAD's foundation of physical property and phase equilibria data. Ideal for: Users who want to design or vet a design by a vendor of a heat exchanger (single unit at a time), and those who want to rate existing exchangers in new service or perform "what if" calculations.
* CC-SAFETY NET. Piping and safety relief network simulation software that is a subset of CC-STEADY STATE (all of CC-SAFETY NET's features are included in CC-STEADY STATE). This program allows rigorous analysis of any piping network. It combines the latest in two-phase relief device calculation, rigorous pressure drop calculation, rigorous physical property calculation, and rigorous phase equilibrium calculation to deliver fast, accurate answers. Ideal for: Users who need to design or rate piping networks or safety relief devices/systems.
* CC-FLASH. Physical properties and phase equilibria calculation software that is a subset of the CHEMCAD suite (all of the CHEMCAD suite products include CC-FLASH capabilities). This program allows rigorous calculation of physical properties and phase equilibria (VLE, LLE, VLLE) for pure components and mixtures. Ideal for: Users who need physical property and phase equilibrium data, as well as users who need property prediction and regression.
* CC-BATCH. Batch distillation simulation software that, when used as an add-on or standalone program, makes batch distillation simulation and design easy with intuitive, operation step-based input. CC-BATCH is extremely flexible, with many operating modes and the capability to model any number of operating steps and conditions. CC-BATCH optimizes batch operation, minimizes intermediate "slop" cuts, and increases productivity. Ideal for: Users who want to design or rate a batch distillation column.