Add something to cart :)
Sound Forge Pro Mac features a streamlined user interface that takes full advantage of contemporary OS X functionality.
Disc-at-once CD burning
* Create tracks and burn a disc from a single file, or burn all open files to disc. Burn gapless live sets and Red Book compliant master discs.
Wave Hammer Compressor/Limiter
* A Sound Forge classic plug-in, now available on the Mac. Sophisticated compression and volume maximization deliver master recordings with classic Sound Forge clarity and punch.
* Sound Forge Pro Mac is the second-generation audio editing application designed exclusively for OS X, with expanded editing features incorporated by popular demand. Configurable viewing panels allow you to toggle to any project view you need in seconds??see everything at once or toggle your view to see only the features you want, when you want. Easily navigate the entire interface and work quickly, even on laptops.
Record high-resolution audio
* Assigning hardware, metering input signals, arming tracks, and recording high-resolution multichannel audio is a simple and fluid process in Sound Forge Pro Mac. Route your inputs, position the Record tool, click Record, and you're off.
Signal and effects processing
* Enjoy a full range of native processes including volume, fade, flip, mute, normalize, and reverse. Enhance and repair audio with iZotope plug-ins including the complete Nectar Elements vocal processing engine. Easily solve time and pitch problems with artifact-free Zplane?– algorithms. Access your entire plug-in collection for both offline and nondestructive processing.
A one-stop audio mastering solution
* Generate perfect master files straight away with Sound Forge Pro Mac. iZotope's Mastering and Repair Suite, the complete iZotope Nectar Elements Vocal Processing plug-in, and a host of native tools come standard. Simply drop them into the application's Plug-In Chain tool and process for broadcast-ready audio.