Add something to cart :)
Drawing on 50 years of EQ heritage, EQuilibrium is a custom-designed power tool for audio professionals.
User-adaptable design, a cutting edge feature set, built for tackling critical mix/mastering tasks.
* Massively flexible EQ suitable for all critical professional applications
* Audio Engine can be incredibly low CPU usage, or incredibly high for mastering applications
* EQ features pristine digital curves, plus circuit models of vintage EQs, and engineering filters
* Completely reconfigurable UI with set-up wizard to suit to your specific workflow
* Extensive routing, grouping, channel and metering control
* Extensive analyser functionality, including 1/3 octave, 1/12 octave, spectrograph
* Even in lowest CPU mode, generates super-high-quality prototypes - clear undistorted top-end
* In FIR mode, Linear, Analogue, Minimum, Zero-Latency Analogue or even Free phase control
* 32 bands of EQ, Q 0.1->50, /-36dB range
* Each band can be Peak, HPF, LPF, High Shelf, Low Shelf or Notch
* In stereo, each bank can process Mid, Side or the full stereo image
* Surround support for channels groupings in DTS
* Fully parametric filters (high and low-pass), 6/12/18/24/30/36/42/48db/oct