Add something to cart :)
iOS app development is actually simpler than you might think, even if you're not an experienced programmer. In this course??completely revised for iOS 8??Todd Perkins bundles the most important concepts in iOS, explaining the development process in a visual way that people of any background can understand. No programming experience required! At the end, you'll have a finished app and a basic understanding of Xcode, the toolset for developing iOS apps; building blocks like variables, functions, and conditional statements; and interface design. You can also figure out if an iOS learning path is right for you, without a lengthy time commitment.
If you find you'd like to learn more, see iOS App Development Essential Training, Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals, or any of the other programming courses in our library.
* Installing Xcode
* Creating an Xcode project
* Configuring the iOS Simulator
* Understanding variables
* Connecting visual objects to variables
* Understanding functions, methods, and selectors
* Connecting a button to a method
* Using conditional statements
* Setting up the user interface
* Connecting code elements to build an app