Add something to cart :)
Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 8 enables photographers to open and manipulate raw-format files with an exceptional degree of control over exposure, sharpness, and other characteristics. Learn how to work with its features and take your images from raw files to polished photographs with these tutorials from teacher and seasoned photographer Chris Orwig. Discover how to improve and correct exposure problems, crop and recompose photos, and create compelling black-and-white conversions of full-color photographs.
* What is Camera Raw?
* Comparing RAW and DNG file formats
* Setting preferences
* Cropping and composing
* Recovering shadow and highlight detail
* Improving clarity, vibrance, and saturation
* Making strong black-and-white images
* Reducing unwanted noise
* Sharpening your photographs
|Tags||Lynda Photoshop Photographers Camera Fundamentals UPDATED COURSE Windows macOS|