Add something to cart :)
Producer Software Suites includes:
- CD Designer for Disc Label Creation
- QuickDisc for Disc Content Mastering
- Production Server for system control and operation
- System Manager for Production Monitoring and System Administration
- Control Center System Recovery for restoration, if required.
CD Designer is an easy-to-use application providing the ability to create, import and customize the graphics that will be printed on the CD or DVD surface. CD Designer enables easy adding of background colors, additions of custom text, photos, mail-merge data and even bar codes by clicking and dragging within the simple CD Designer user interface.
- Simple drag-and-drop operation
- Add graphics, text, objects, and photos from almost any source
- Includes examples and templates for fast and easy disc design
- Import from BMP, DCX, DIB, DXF, EPS, IMG, JPG, PCX, PNG, TGA, TIF, WMF, WPG
- Supports mail merge options from external data files
- Supports 22 main types of bar codes including two UPC variants and the four regional codes of the Australian mail system
QuickDisc is a straightforward complete application for preparation and assembly of the disc content and disc graphics, job submission, and job status monitoring.
- Prepare and submit discs for recording and printing
- Easy to use drag-and-drop user interface
- Support for multiple media types
- Submit, schedule and monitor jobs, and job status
- Supports ISO 9660 Level 1 (MSDOS, Win 3.x, NT 3.x, Unix), ISO 9660 Level 2 (Win 95/98/200, NT 4.0, Unix), Joliet-Microsoft Format (Win 95/98/2000/NT), UDF 1.5 (DVD, Win 98/2000), Macintosh HFS, Macintosh ISO Extensions
- Read or copy a disc and save the disc image for future submission
- Save single disc jobs, multiple disc jobs, and group multiple jobs for easy resubmission
Production Server enables the full use of system resources via asynchronous control of the recording, printing, robotics, movements, pre-mastering and staging of images.
- Includes a log file to monitor jobs in process, pending jobs, completed jobs, and canceled jobs
- Bulk read feature allows multiple discs to be read automatically and the content saved where designated
- Job streaming allows masters to be interspersed into a blank disc stack for automatic copying
Rimage System Manager
Rimage System Manager provides access to system level preferences, queuing and priority options and other global system management controls
- Allows control of multiple Rimage disc publishers distributed throughout the network
- Can be run from any location on the network
- Includes full range of system protections, permissions and preferences