Add something to cart :)
There is a new IDE on the horizon for Android developers, Android Studio, and it's faster and easier to navigate than the current Eclipse-based Android Developer Tools plugin. Get a first look at Android Studio before its official release, here in this course with David Gassner. David shows how to install Android Studio on both Windows and Mac; create new projects and migrate existing ones from Eclipse; navigate and configure the user interface; and build and export Android apps. Plus, learn how to manage and automate your Android project builds with Gradle.
Note: This course was revised on 8/20/2014 to reflect changes in the .0.8.4 beta version of Android Studio.
* Exploring Android Studio and IntelliJ IDEA
* Installing Android Studio
* Creating projects with Android Studio
* Navigating the user interface
* Designing activity layouts
* Analyzing and refactoring code
* Debugging and packaging apps