Add something to cart :)
Rayfire is a plugin for 3ds Max 2009 - 2014
* NVidia PhysX Rigid Body support via RayFire user interface.
* NVidia PhysX Force Influence Allows You to affect on objects in simulation by forces, space warps and mouse cursor. Glue allows you to glue objects together and break connections between objects during simulation. Several types of simulated objects: Dynamic, Static, Kinematik, Sleeping and Dead.
* Entropy Bullet Rigid Body support via RayFire user interface. (Beta)
* Interactive Demolition System. Creates dynamic simulation and demolishes objects accordingly to their material and collision strength. Each fragment can be demolished further with proper amount of collision strength.
* Cache object. Allows to cache geometry and animation is single file to store it outside of scene.
* Trace object. Image tracing to fragments.
* Fragmenter modifier. Interactive realtime Voronoi shatter modifier.
* Clusters modifier. Groups simple fragments into more complex clusters.
* Bomb helper. Allows You to create all kinds of explosions.
* Fragmentation types. Irregular, Uniform, Voronoi, Wood splinters, Radial, Bricks fragmentation types. Ability to draw cuts over your objects by mouse.
* Asperity modifier Adds detalization to simple geometry and makes them much more realistic.
* Cracks modifier. Animated 3D Cracks inside refractive object.
* Voxels modifier. Creates voxels using geometry volume.
* Fragmentation by Shapes. Allows to use Shapes as stensil to fragment objects.
* Automatic update system.