Add something to cart :)
Millions of researchers, scholarly writers, students, and librarians use EndNote to search online bibliographic databases, organize their references, images and PDFs in any language, and create bibliographies and figure lists instantly. Instead of spending hours typing bibliographies, or using index cards to organize their references, they do it the easy way-by using EndNote! And EndNote Web is included with EndNote so you can collaborate with others easily. EndNote for Windows and Macintosh is a valuable all-in-one tool that integrates the following tasks into one program:
* Search bibliographic databases on the Internet
* Organize references, images, PDFs and other files
* Watch the bibliography and figure list appear as you write!
* Collaborate using EndNote Web, the Web-based research and writing component of EndNote
EndNote has always been the smart choice for advanced, yet easy bibliographies. Now, you may even call it brilliant with new intelligent features that make your life easier and give you more time to write about what matters most-your research.
Less time in the details. More time for the big picture.
With flexible tools for searching, organizing and sharing your research, creating your bibliography and writing your paper, EndNote lets you do what you do best. Faster.
* Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs
* Find full text in one click
* Import records from PubMed with the new direct export format
* Share groups and references
* Hand-off Word files with full reference files
* Format references for any project with Cite While You Writer
* Search and annotate PDFs
* Create uniform citations, footnotes with new formatting tools