Add something to cart :)
Rhino 5.0 is the market leader in industrial design modeling software. Highly complicated shapes can be directly modeled or acquired through 3D digitizers. With its powerful NURBS based engine Rhino 5.0 can create, edit, analyze, and translate curves, surfaces, and solids. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size.
McNeel Rhino 5.0 also supports polygon meshes and point clouds for a complete coverage of geometric data types. With its unparalleled modeling power McNeel Rhino 5.0 lets you focus on designing, not on cumbersome modeling workarounds.
Key Features and Benefits
* Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in high-end systems. Model any shape you can imagine.
* Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
* Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
* Read and repair extremely challenging IGES files.
* Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
* Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
* Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Priced like other Windows software. No maintenance fees.